Fitness & Group Exercise Instructors, Personal Trainers
- Experience: Jordan has joined Arena Fitness as a passionate Fitness Instructor. Jordan has had experience with coaching soccer for over a year. Jordan’s passion remains within fitness, Jordan has participated in regular physical training for over seven years. If you would like to get your Kickstarter appointments under way book in with Jordan now to get a personalised workout planned designed.
- Experience: I had started off my fitness journey in the gym, wanting a change in both my health and fitness. Feeling that change had built a rush for me to turn fitness into a career, to help anyone mentally and physically achieve their goals as well. I believe in enjoying exercise, building your confidence levels and seeing results! My goal as a Fitness Instructor is to motivate, educate, and share my love and experience for fitness and to help you along your own journey to reach your desired personal goals.
- Experience: Krystal Wech has been with Arena Fitness since October 2007 and has a Bachelor’s Degree in Sport and Fitness. Along-side her role as a Trainer and Personal Trainer, Krystal also teaches a variety of Group Fitness classes at Arena Fitness.
- Experience: My goal in this industry is to help train, educate, motivate and inspire as many people as I possibly can. As your instructor I will design training programmes will be tailored to suit YOU and YOUR goals, your workouts will also be recorded so you’ll be able to see your progress as time goes by. I will also be there to help guide, and provide motivation every step of the way. Allow me to help you create better habits and watch those habits create a better you.
- Experience: Shayne Taupo, Personal Trainer & Group Exercise Instructor. Shayne has a Bachelor Degree in Sport and Recreation (AUT). Currently working on his PG Diploma in Exercise Science. Shanye was previously employed as a Strength & Conditioning Coach (Rugby Football Union) and also worked as part of a weight loss report in NY.
Contract Personal Trainers
- Experience: Eric has over 30 years’ experience in the fitness industry and is highly regarded as a Trainer, Educator and Personal Trainer. Eric is qualified as a Judo Coach, Olympic Weightlifting Coach, Power Lifting Coach, Sports Conditioning Coach and Classical Pilates Instructor. Eric is also a Personal Trainer and Group Fitness instructor, having developed the very unique Olympic Weightlifting / Powerlifting classes at Arena Fitness.
- Experience: My passion for sports started over 25 years ago with interest in athletics, soccer, basketball and volleyball. I excelled most in athletics specializing in triple jump, which I still compete in, and won a NZ triple jump championship in the past. Other than being an athlete, I am also a personal trainer, athletics coach, and motivational speaker.
- Experience: Howie loves training and fitness and practice what he preaches. With great people skills he's always happy to help. Howie completed his degree in Sport and Fitness at Unitec which compliments his natural affinity with sport and coaching. In his spare time Howie plays Rugby League for Mt Albert and you'll see Howie at Arena Fitness mostly Mondays, Friday afternoons and on the weekend.
- Experience: For the last 10 years I have been working with people to help them identify and achieve their health and fitness goals. In a world of buzzwords, complicated movements, varying techniques and conflicting information on nutrition and diets, I have found that keeping it simple is more effective. Whether you are looking for individual coaching, training for small groups, or help with your fitness routine I will work with you to help you look and feel your best.