CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Do not enter if you are unwell or have any of these symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sneezing or runny nose.
- Swipe in at all times, if you do not have your swipe tag wait for a staff member.
- Sweat towels are compulsory, no towel no workout.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer before & after your workout.
- Wipe down the equipment, benches and mats before and after each use. Use the sanitizer spray & paper towels provided.
- Please bring in your own water, as water fountains will be out of use.
- We recommend you bring your own workout mat and foam rollers to use at the gym.
- Showers and changing rooms will be available for you to use, however we recommend to limit your time.
TO ENSURE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE WORKOUT, PLEASE FOLLOW OUR GYM ETIQUETTE.
- DO wear appropriate clothing and footwear in the gym at all times. You don’t need to be in the latest gym gear! However no open toe shoes’, No bare-feet, No jeans etc.
- DO maintain high levels of personal hygiene i.e. wash hands, use deodorant, clean clothes etc.
- DO be aware of your surroundings and be considerate of others within the gym.
- DO be a tidy Kiwi – return your free weights to the storage racks after use and remove your weights from the machines after use.
- DO lock away your belongings – Lockers are available for member to use. Please provide your own padlock.
- DON’T leave your gym gear in the lockers overnight.
- DON’T be a gym hog – During peak times limit your workout on the cardio machines to 20 minutes.
- DON’T bring in the young ones – Persons under thirteen (13) years of age are not permitted into the gym.
COVID-19 HEALTH CONDITIONS:
- You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
- You do not have COVID-19 nor are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19
- You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days
When you swipe your membership card, or use manual entry into Arena Fitness & Boxing, you’ll be confirming your agreement to these Conditions of Entry, Our etiquette and COVID-19 Health Conditions. You’ll also be confirming that you will abide by all Health & Safety procedures and protocols.
Thank you for your co-operation, Arena Fitness & Boxing team.