Our Sales and Marketing Manager Vicky makes this Sunday night for a quick, healthy grab & go breakfast or snack in the week.
* 6 Tablespoons chia seeds.
* 2 cups unsweetened coconut or almond milk
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
* 1 Tablespoon honey or sweetener of choice (optional)
In a bowl or jar mix all the ingredients together, then cover and place in the fridge for 30mins.
To make Granola:
Pre Heat oven to 180 degrees.
* 2 cups quick-cooking oats (not instant)
* 1 heaped cup mixed nuts. (walnuts, cashews, almonds)
* 1/4 cup mixed seeds (sunflower, poppy, pumpkin, sesame)
* 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut.
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 1 1/2 cups dried fruit.(goji berries, cranberries,)
* ½ orange zest
In a bowl mix all the ingredients together. Spread the ingredients onto a non-stick baking sheet, Bake for 20-30mins. Every 5 minutes or so take out and stir. It’s ready when it’s golden brown. Let cool.
Divide the chia pudding into mason jars, add frozen berries and store in the fridge ready to grab and go in the mornings. Add Granola in the morning to keep it crunchy.